Was out for dinner last night ... Tandoori Indian Restaurant. Lovely meal. I chose the Madras (hot) chicken dish with steamed rice. I left 90% of the sauce to try to minimise the damage. I had one naan bread (garlic) and two lemon, lime & bitter drinks. Followed by one cup of hot chocolate.
I had kept my intake to a minimum all day and also went for 5.55km bike ride yesterday too.
This morning I weighed myself ... I'd put on 200g. Now this could have been because I ate later than usual last night, not sure, so will just check on the scales in the morning. I won't take that as official because it's not my weigh day. But it will enable me to see if I'm keeping on track (I think it will anyway). I was disappointed to see a gain considering the hard work I'd put in to get a loss, but those are the breaks, and as long as I keep plugging away the weight WILL come off!!!
I gave myself a day off exercise today as I'd been exercising everyday for a week and a lot of it was quite intense. Back into the full exercise regime tomorrow, starting with Wii Fit and Wii Zumba in the morning as I have hairdresser after work and so won't be able to get out on my bike tomorrow night, so it will be one of Mish's DVD workouts once I get home.
Saturday afternoon I have booked a facial and in the morning I'll be getting another manicure and colour & nail art change.
I'll also be shopping for ingredients for some recipes in the Crunch Time Cookbook and will make some of them for next week.
Well enough rambling from me for today :o)
Thursday morning BUGGA! those 200g are STILL THERE, well, back to the drawing board and see where I'm going wrong!
No comments:
Post a Comment