20 August 2011

Day 6 Pre-Season

Well, what a week this has been.  Lots to go over and get straight in my head that's for sure.  I'm pretending until it gets real as it WILL get real over time.

I'm upping my exercise from ZERO to half an hour to one hour per day.  Once I'm able to complete this comfortably I'll be increasing the intensity.

Went right out of my comfort zone today and went to check a gym out, still scared but will attend at least one day per week maybe more.

Getting a bit worried about tomorrow when I have a THREE hour, that's right 3 HOUR, bike session.  I'm hoping that at least 2 hours of this is theory, lol.  I will do my exercises in the morning, this is EXTRA.  In fact I am committed to doing 1/2 to 1 hour each MORNING before getting ready for work, this is being done in home or on my bike (depending on weather).

Have been eating well the past couple of days ... FULLY ... as in keeping to my 1200 calories intake.  Going by my BMR I should, even without exercise and only taking this amount in, lose some weight (no idea how much though, lol).

Okay enough for today, need to go play with the fur kids :o) ... anyone following this have a great day.  Please feel free to leave comments if you want :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment