Phew! Lots happening but not enough just yet. Have decided I need to NOT go on forums etc in the morning. I MUST use this time for EXERCISE!!!!
Next on my list ... LUNCH. I must make and take my lunch to work ... also some snacks, eg apple, vita wheats etc. This will not only save me $$$'s but also ensure I'm eating right throughout the day.
Also, have seen on the forums where others have got into the habit of brushing their teeth after dinner so that they no longer look for food, it's basically a "switch off" mechanism/habit. This is not a major problem with me as I don't usually eat after dinner BUT it IS a good habit to get into as then even on the odd day when I feel like having a late night snack I won't have one.
Okay, so three things to concentrate on from today. Luckily I've got the breakfast down pat now so that is becoming a habit (ie eating breakfast EVERY day).
Getting to know the girls on the Adelaide section on FB, they sure seem a great and supportive bunch. Happy to be part of their team.
Sooo wanted to go for a ride tonight but OH needed help with other things so that's gone out the window (oh yes, plus it started raining about 5 mins after I said about it and just now I'm not ready for rain - will need to get wet weather gear for that as I can't afford to get sick right now).
Have prepared/set up a folder for the round, might need to change to a larger one later but for now it's at least a start.
Well must go for now, time to make dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment