YAY had a loss this week ... 800g GONE!!! Now that may not seem like much but I'm very happy with this. Remembering that I'm not fully following the program. I am trying to remain within the 1200 calories per day and working towards 500 cal exercise per day (not anywhere near that yet but WILL get there!), so far since starting to monitor my weight I've lost 3.9kg which is almost to my first mini goal of 5kg. Will get there for next week I reckon :D.
Okay, so what could I have done differently/better to achieve a larger loss? I could have ensured I stayed with 1200 cal/day ... went WAY over yesterday with dinner last night even though I had a lot less than I would have before - this is the potato side. I have cut right back on the amount I have but need to cut down even more or not have at all from now on.
The other thing was EXERCISE, yes I know I'm still getting into the "habit" of exercising but I'm not 100% there yet. I am to commit myself more to exercise. Once I've finished doing all my stat's this morning I am to do half an hour MINIMUM exercise with Wii Fit or Zumba or My Shape. Tonight I must ride a minimum 4km on the bike ... but aim for 1/2 hour ride rather than distance I think ... that would be somewhere around the 6km mark. Although I must also slow down my cycling to burn more fat rather than the aerobic fitness. Last night was only 2 min fat burn and 8 aerobic for the 2km ride. I was looking to do more last night but even though I pushed myself to do more I just couldn't, the legs just would not work any more, they were like jelly and my BUTT, woo was that STILL sore!!! Much less sore than the day before but still very painful but that I could push through, just the legs stopped me. But at least I got out there and did SOMETHING. Something is better than nothing but now I need to push myself further and do more.
Okay, off to update my ticker and get on with my morning exercise (it's not 5:30am yet)
No comments:
Post a Comment