08 October 2011

Week 4, How Fast The Time Goes

WOW nearly at the end of Week 4 already!!!!  Yes we went away last weekend from Thursday returning late Monday.  Managed to eat fairly clean and had a loss of 600g which I was very pleased with all things considered.

Our (fur) kids did very well at the shows, came home with lots of favourable comments from the judges with their critiques, medallions for the eldest girl (can't get the Excellent Medallions unless breed surveyed and over age 2) as well as placing ribbons and placing ribbons for each of the babies.  Everyone was impressed with our babies so happy times there too.

Caught up with lots and lots of our friends who we usually only have phone or email contact with as they're all in other states, so a good time had by all, from all accounts.

Got to have cuddles with several of our kids who are living interstate too so that was great too.

Became unwell on the way home (well almost home when it hit) and back to work on Wed so Tues was a "chill" day and unpacking/washing day.  Had visitors Wed night, had another friend "pop in" after work Thurs and then last night a neighbour called round to ask if I'd go for a walk with her, to which I said yes, just let me get my shoes on!!!  We were gone about an hour, walking very briskly ... covered around 6km (I know this from when I ride my bike there) so very happy with that.

Have to run for now, trying to eat clean still but have oopsed a little this week still I will improve soon.

1 comment: